Saturday, April 6, 2013

Greaaaaaaaaat.

The other day I was teasing my sister for "that time she broke my foot".  She hates it.  At least 24 years have gone by and she still gets teased for breaking my foot by my family.  Ok, mostly I'm the one who teases her.  I know she hates it, that's kind of why do it!  I remind her, not because I still hold a grudge, but because what's in the past is in the past, and now it's fun to laugh at.

I'm hoping that what happened in my home today will be one of those times!

Let me start off this story by saying,
I love Hayden.

Let me just repeat that...I love Hayden, I love Hayden, I love Hayden....I truly do, but that doesn't mean he doesn't test that love...often.  I will always love him, but seriously...mommy got a little angry today!  


Here's what happened:  

Today I am coming to you live from Paul's computer.  Why, you ask?  Why am I not using my laptop?  My little two year old threw a fit.  That's why.  And in the middle of that fit, he knocked my laptop off of the couch, breaking the LCD screen and rendering the computer useless.  

Awesome.  

So I hope that this turns into a, "Hey, remember that time you broke my computer?" sort of a moment for us.  I hope I can one day look back at this and laugh.  Right now...mama not a happy girl :(

5 comments: