Saturday, June 8, 2013

Baby Buster is growing!!

If you watch Arrested Development, you'll think our duck's name is hilarious.  Oh yeah...we have duck!  And two chickens!  I so feel like we're Joey and Chandler from friends.  It's so true...life imitates art!  

Anyways, the duck has grown so much.  I wanted to post tonight just to show everyone how big he's really gotten.  I love him!

Baby Buster is the one on the left (hopefully everyone got that, lol)

Parakeet Buster!
Holding Buster...Twilight style.

SEE?!?  He's HUGE!!!!!!
Baby Buster has grown faster than Taylor, I swear!  These pictures are only 2 weeks apart.  Crazy, huh?!?

Funny moment:  On the spur of the moment, Paul asked if he could go buy some chickens. I said "Sure...why not?!".  He came home with 2 chickens and 1 duck.  Apparently he's always wanted one!  Anyways, it was totally not planned.  The funny part out of all of this is that we had been watching all of the seasons of friends, and (I kid you not) on the day that we bought the duck and chicks, the episode where Chandler and Joey buy their duck and chick came on!  Talk about a giant coincidence.  In honor of that episode, we have named our red chick "Yasmine".





No name for the black chicken yet.  She's my favorite--any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment