Monday, December 2, 2013

Sunshine award


Here's how it works:

1. Include this icon in your post-

2. Link to the blogger who nominated you-
Shelly!

3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.

4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to answer 10 new questions.

5.  Tell the people that they've won.


Let me start off this post just by saying that I am HORRIBLE at picking "favorites".  Bear with me.  (Bear?  Bare??  Not sure...!)


1.  What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time....The Office.  At all times I am somewhere on the seasons of Office. 
 
2. What makes you happy when you're grumpy?
Lots of things!  Shopping, chocolate, coming home to clean house and/or cooked meal.

3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
All those trips we used to go on.  Especially the ones to Disneyland!

4. Who is your best friend? Why?
My hubster Paul.  It's like we're  just kind of supposed to be together.  We oddly have the same thoughts at the same time, we say the same things at the same times.  If I'm having a lazy Saturday in my ugly sweats, he's right there with me in an old t shirt and basketball shorts.  That's love :)

5. What's your "feel good" movie?
If I am all alone--no kids and no Paul--with a couple of hours to spare, I will turn on Pride and Prejudice.  I love that movie!  It's portrayal of love in simpler times is intoxicating to me.  I practically have it memorized.

6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A ballerina.  I even walked around on my tippy toes and did split leaps down the halls of anywhere that had enough room.  I'm sure my parents were worried!

7. What inspires you?
This question caught me off guard.  I've thought about it forn an hour or so.  the best answer I can give you is that my goals inspire me.  They motivate me to keep on going.  What I want in life is my inspiration, and ultimately that is my family.

8. What is your favorite book?
Of all time, it's a tossup between Emma and Pride and Prejudice.  I'm such a girl!  I love the subtle romance.  My favorite book that I'm reading right now is The Child Whisperer.  I've learned a lot about what kind of child I'm raising, but I've also learned a lot about myself.    

9. Who is your favorite author?
Jane, of course.  

10. What is your favorite song?
Right now it's Afternoon Delight...mostly because I've been watching Anchorman a lot lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment