Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back to Normal Life---and a Catch up of our Week

Hayden and I got home from Washington at about 9PM on Monday night.  It was nice to get back home and have a little normalcy.  I missed Paul and so did Hayden.  Hayden did really well on the car ride.  I sat in the back with him and kept him entertained between naps.  He was perfectly happy until about 2 blocks from home when he started SCREAMING!  It took about an hour to calm him down and get him to sleep.


In Washington.




After Hayden got to sleep, Paul said he had some surprises for me.  For one, he had cleaned the whole house.  He got me some tulips, picked up our new ottoman (which is a huge feet because it was in Pocatello...about 1.5 hours away), finished painting the bathroom, got me a gift card to my favorite store Maurice's, and brought home takeout from Winger's.  I was shocked and so excited!


On Wednesday, Hayden was very happy!  It was so good to see him smiling again.  The 12 hour car ride to Washington and then again back to Idaho was hard on him.  I took a few days to get back to some kind of normal.  Here are some pictures of tummy time:




He can pick up his head and shoulders now!




Cute lil' toes!

Oh his cute lil smile---I love it!

On Friday, my sister Mandy went to the doctor for the ultrasound to determine her baby's sex.  She found out that she's having another boy!  So her little girl Mali'ea is 8 mo older than Hayden, and this new little guy will be about 8 months younger.  Yay!




Today my poor boy has his first fever.  It started last night at 99.1 and went up to 100 today.  We're monitoring him closely and giving him Advil every 6 hours.  Hayden has been having a hard time sleeping, so we just hold him in our arms for naps.  Poor baby!  Through it all, he's relatively happy.  I even caught a few of his smiles today.  
Happy even though he has a fever.

He kept poking his feet out of his blankie!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie... so glad we got to meet him, hold him and snuggle him! (It was good to see you too :) )

    ReplyDelete