Friday, April 8, 2011

Just a little update on the Kirby family...


I don't really have much to say, but it's been a while since I've updated the blog.  Sooooooo...here's a few pictures that we took of Hayden today:
Little Hayden boy :)  2mo.


He looks way too big when he sits up!


Isn't he cute?!?  ha ha.  Paul sat him up on the couch and I was shocked to see that he stayed there all by himself!  He is getting so strong already---it makes me nervous.  I don't want an early crawler because of all the shenanigans he'll get into, but at the same time, I love to see his progress.  

Also, Hayden and I will be travelling to Washington on Monday to see my parents.  Paul will be staying in Rexburg and working.  This will be his first time without seeing Hayden every day!  I hope everything goes smoothly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment