Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mr. Hayden reads a book

NOTE:  I meant to get these pictures up in yesterday's post, but that didn't happen.  Oops!  


Lately Hayden has really been into reading.  I LOVE this!  We try to read to him at least every night before bed.  He's starting to let us read all the words and turn every page one by one.  It's a pretty exciting development!  I tried filming Hayden reading his book last night--he was more interested in my camera :)


One of Hayden's quirks that I just adore is his love of cleaning.

Yes.


Cleaning.  

Hayden loves to sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, etc.!  Yesterday he decided to start unloading the dishwasher for me.  I joined him...you know, because there are knives and glass and things!  



My big helper!


After doing the dishes together, I started spraying down the counter tops and wiping them down.  Hayden's eyes lit up and he said, "Some?  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME?  Some, some, soooooME?"  So I handed him his high chair tray and scrubber and let him go to town.
  


This cleaning probably lasted for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment