Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Catching Up: Memorial Day!

For Memorial Day, Paul, Lesley, and I made the drive from Rexburg to Boise....about 4.5 hours.  Paul got off late that night so we didn't get into Boise until 1:30am!  We were so tired by the time we got to bed.  
Sweet Paul fast asleep (notice my pink princess blanket?!?)
The next day, we went to Raging Waters water park, and a military museum with my parents and Calvin.  We had a lot of fun, but made some not-so-great choices.  It wasn't too hot or sunny, so Paul and I didn't wear sunscreen.  This is what happened:
Lobster!
Yeah, the sunburns we both got didn't feel to good, and ended up not too pretty in the next couple of days.  We were both peeling and itchy.  
Calvin and Lesley.  This photo cracks me up---the lens on Calvin's camera is still on!



The boys had a ton of fun at the military museum.  Apparently my dad had always wanted to go, but with 6 girls protesting the trip, this was his first time going.  He had Paul and Calvin on his side, and decided that a "tie" in the voting system was good enough.  So we went.  Actually, it ended up being really fun for us all and I'm glad we made time to go.
Paul on top of a tank!



A really big bullet.
Me without makeup....

Paul was so excited to get to play with this big gun!

Don't tell Mandy, but I told Calvin to aim his gun at me and act like he was shooting me!  Oops.  I don't know what happened to it, though...

Overall, and fun vacation with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment